3rd ANNUAL FESTIVAL OF TREES
PRESENTED BY OUR PREMIER SPONSOR: BECHTEL NATIONAL, INC.
Join us for the 3rd annual Festival of Trees - this year's event will be virtual and it will still be a night to remember! Over the past two years we've raised more than $150,000 to support programs fighting against hunger and homelessness in our community. As our community works toward recovering from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need remains high, and you can help!
This year's event will include an online silent auction with decorated wreaths, exciting live experiences, and a variety of gift baskets that are sure to catch your eye. The Golden Ticket is back - the winning ticket holder gets their pick of trees BEFORE the auction begins. And then during the live program, we'll auction off the other nine trees, which feature a variety of fun and stunning themes thanks to our tree sponsors.
Trees will be available to view from November 13-21 at The Lodge at Columbia Point. More details and pictures to come - until then, check out the list and think about which tree will have you dreaming Christmas dreams! Make sure to register to bid so that you don't miss out during the live streamed event the evening of November 21!
Golden Ticket Raffle Tickets will be on sale at the United Way office, located at 401 N. Young Street in Kennewick, on Tuesday 11/10 and Wednesday 11/11 from 3:00-6:00pm; at The Lodge at Columbia Point in Richland November 13-15; and at United Way the week of November 16. Tickets are $100 and the winner gets first pick from seven specified trees before the auction. Only 100 tickets will be sold and the winner will be drawn at 2:00 on Friday, November 20.
- "Cheers to 2021" - sponsored by Christensen
- "Over the River & Through the Woods" - sponsored by Active4Life
- "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" - sponsored by HAPO Community Credit Union
- "Experience All Things Local" - sponsored by Tri-Cities Life Real Estate
- "Home for the Holidays" - sponsored by Umpqua Bank
- "It's a Blue Christmas at CBC" - sponsored by Columbia Basin College, designed & decorated by Hanford High School design students
- "A Cougar Christmas" - sponsored by Friends of United Way
- "A Reel Merry Christmas" - sponsored by Community First Bank & HFG Trust, designed & decorated by Hanford High School design students
- "An Enchanted Season" - sponsored by Century 21 Tri-Cities
If you are interested in a table or a couples VIP package (both of which include our special "Gala to Go" party box); or want to learn more about event sponsorship opportunities, please visit the Festival of Trees website or contact:
Thank you to the following event sponsors:
- Washington River Protection Solutions: Golden Ticket raffle sponsor
- Plumbers & Steamfitters Local Union 598: Auction sponsor